Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Over the Top

A few weeks ago I had a dream. I was walking across a frozen lake that had snow on it. I was with some friends and we were walking to a restaurant across the lake. When we got there I said "let's go in". They said "no way these people are weird". I convinced them to go in and when inside I asked what the most popular menu item was. He said, "over the top". It's an ice cream sundae with metal topping on it, it's really good. He finally convinced me to order it and I did. As we were in our booth eating our ice cream I noticed a poster advertising a meeting. I said to myself I'd really like to go to it. I really wanted to go!

When I woke up the next morning I was saying to myself, over the top, over the top, over the top multiple times. I received in my email the next morning a video clip from a preacher. I watched it and was inspired. I followed the links to his website and there was a meeting posted. I clicked on the meeting link and the poster looked like the one I saw in the restaurant! It said PASS OVER! OVER jumped out at me. And during the description it said something like "to top it all off". Anyway I was convinced I was supposed to be in this meeting which is happening this weekend. To be continued..

No comments: